Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Episode 18

Lucy
"Where exactly are we going? And what are you going to get us to do?"

Hector
"Where we are going is not important. You are going to meet a man who will ask you to do something, you say yes or you say no to his offer you are safe you have our word."

Kurt
"We trust you, we just like to know whats going on thats all."

Antonio
"You'll find out soon enough."

Car pulls up outside a warehouse they all get out and go in. They walk through a few rooms men with guns watch them go past.

Antonio
"These are the people we spoke to you about."

Man
"Welcome, my friends here have spoken to me about your position and your game I am willing to help you but at a price."

Lucy
"We haven't got much money and you said we couldn't just bribe you."

Man
"I never mentioned money, come with me please."

They all walk through to another section of the warehouse tied to chairs are four men. Several other men are standing around with guns.

Man
"They are my price."

Lucy
"What?"

Man
"The price of trust is their lives, their heads on a stick, on a plate I don't care you do that for me I will help you if you don't want to do that then we will say good bye."

Lucy
"What the fuck!"

Man
"Please don't swear bad language offends me."

Kurt
"You seriously want us to cut their heads off?"

Man
"They are Federal Police placing their heads around town sends a message to all those who think the police can protect them, when we are the real power here."

Kurt
"Look I don't give a fuck....sorry, didn't mean to swear, about killing people I'm ex military but...."

Man
"Their heads and I will help."

Lucy
"Oh sweet Jesus!...And what am I going to cut his fucking head off with my fingernails?"

Hector walks forward with two small chainsaws.

Hector
"We find that these do the job well."

Lucy
"Give me that."

The men standing around make comments as she takes the chainsaw. The chainsaws are already on.

Antonio
"Take their hoods off let them look each other in the eye."

Lucy
"Are you just going to stand there Kurt or are you going to help? Two each fifty, fifty all the way thats what we said. Don't let me down now."

Kurt takes a chainsaw from hector walks in front of the men with Lucy. Their hoods are pulled off. The men start pleading in Spanish.

Lucy
"It's nothing personal it's just business....Oh I've always wanted to say that, it just sounds so cold and heartless."

Lucy starts her chainsaw walks forward and puts the blade to the mans neck he's screaming she pauses a second then cuts his head off blood splatters the other men scream without a pause she beheads the second man their heads roll on the floor.

Lucy
"Your turn are you for real Kurt cos if I kill them all I take all the money, you hear I'm not joking."

Kurt
"Yeah ok."

Kurt walks forward the two men tied to the chairs are screaming and crying. Kurt stands there and pauses. He shouts and cuts the two mens heads off.

Kurt
"Globetrotters!"

Man
"I didn't think you would do it didn't think you had the nerve, I'm impressed. You two really mean what you say."

Lucy stands and shouts pointing the chainsaw at the men.

Lucy
"Told you, and you, and you, told you all nothing I won't do to win this game."

Man
"So it would appear, on Thursday morning we will collect you from the hotel and you will be able to help with the transport of our merchandise."

Kurt
"Thank you so much you don't know what this means to us."

Man
"Oh, I think I do."

Cuts back to the studio cheers and applauses.

Johnny Paradis'
"Wow what can I say? I'm just blown away, that really took some determination. Beheadings with a chainsaw I don't think anyone is going to misconstrue their intentions and the message that sends, we've seen a lot on this show but that really tops the lot. That was just sensational! Folks I'm almost lost for words, but not quite ha,ha,ha,ha lets see what some of our previous contestants think, Jack."

Cuts back to the detention centre Jack, Katherine and Brian.

Jack
"I'm like you Johnny I'm stunned you can see why I married Lucy now can't you she is one gutsy lady. I knew all along she would be able to do anything that was asked of her."

Johnny Paradis'
"And you are still going to divorce her and go after half her money if she wins having just witnessed that?"

Jack
"Oh yes Johnny I'm going to divorce her I want her to win, I want to take her for as much as I can. No one double crosses me and gets away with it, no one."

Johnny Paradis'
"You're a braver man than me thats all I have to say after seeing that I'd be getting divorced on her terms and very happily too ha,ha,ha,ha. Be careful Jack you don't want to lose your head along with your other assets. Brian what are you thinking?"

Brian
"To be honest I'm surprised they were able to go through with it they've both gone up in my estimation of them, I still think they're scum but they've got what it takes. I suppose in a tight corner you'd want them on your side."

Johnny Paradis'
"I fully understand what you are saying Brian. They may have double crossed you guys but they seem to have what it takes. Things are moving along for Carl and Sami, lets see what they are up to shall we?I say yes, yes, yes I can't wait a moment longer the suspense is killing me."

No comments:

Post a Comment