Friday, May 13, 2011

Episode 17

Cuts to Sami and Carl with three men in a hotel room. Two of the men are very hard looking men one is very big muscular. The other is smaller and vicious looking. The largest of the men says nothing.

1st Man
"We have reached a decision after speaking with our boss."

Carl
"You aren't going to let us do it, are you ? Look what can I do...."

1st Man
"I said we've reached a decision nothing else now, listen to me there is something you can do for us."

Sami
"Anything we'll do anything we want you to have faith in us treat us like you would any one else who works for you."

Carl
"Thats right anything just name it."

1st Man
"Really anything, well we will see we'll see what you are willing to do and what you are capable of doing."

2nd Man
"We have a job for you, there are certain people who work for another organisation. We can't get close to them but you can."

Sami
"Get close to them and do what."

Carl
"Whatever they tell us to do thats what we'll do."

2nd Man
"We want these people out of our way....Do you understand what I mean? By doing this for us you will gain our trust it will make you like one of us."

Sami
"Are you asking us to kill someone?"

1st Man
"We are asking you to complete a small favour for us and in return we will assist you in what you want to complete you won't be going alone two of our best men will go with you and make sure everything goes ok."

2nd Man
"You will be in no danger no one will suspect you, you will be able to get very close to them and then you can kill as many of them as you can."

Carl
"We can do this, we will do this always said nothing we wouldn't do to win and this is really going to prove it."

Sami
"Is there anything else we can do, surely there must be something else, and if you can't close to these people why are two of your guys coming with us."

1st Man
"The choice is yours this is our offer take it or leave it."

Carl
"This is it step up or step the fuck off....If we want to stay in the game and win we have to do this, we don't have any other choice."

Sami
"I know, I know doesn't make it any easier though....I want to win, I said there wasn't anything I wouldn't do we'll do it you just show us where and when."

Carl
"Thank you so much, you don't know what this means to us. We won't let you down I promise you that."

1st Man
"We will contact you tomorrow and go through the details. You will have a couple of days to enjoy our beautiful city before you must do this little thing for us. You do it well and on
Thursday you will cross the border with what is required for you to win your game I assume you both know how to use a gun?"

Carl
"Yes, don't worry about us we're both gun club members and I love to go hunting when I can."

All three men start laughing.

2nd Man
"Gun club that is very funny....We'll be back tomorrow Mr and Mrs gun club. You can go hunting my friend see what you catch eh."

Cuts back to the studio.

Johnny Paradis'
"Well done Carl and Sami, you guys are really going to get the chance to live up to your word. That takes strength and moral fortitude it really shows how dedicated our contestants are folks in their pursuit for fame and fortune, You guys embody all that is good with this show and whats good in our society."

Applause and cheers from the audience.

"Lets see what some of our former contestants think of this Tommy and Sarah how do you see things shaping up?"

Cuts to Tommy and Sarah in the studio.

Tommy
"I'm really impressed with them that wouldn't be easy to do but they've really stepped up. But I suppose they have to do it yet. Until then its all words it's their actions that are going to count."

Sarah
"I don't know if I could do it, I mean thats a big ask I'm just glad I'm not in their position. They have such a difficult choice make. I don't envy them at all."

Johnny Paradis'
"Thats why it's the final Sarah it's not meant to be easy, Adam and Simon what do you think?"

Cuts to the Sudanese prison cell.

Adam
"What a challenge in the first place and now what a twist on it this is why I love this show Johnny! You just never know what to expect."

Simon
"I just want to wish them well and that I'm sure they'll do us all proud."

Johnny Paradis'
"Thats very nice of you Simon and now we're back to see Kurt and Lucy and whats happening there."

Cuts back to the front of a hotel Kurt and Lucy are getting into a car with Hector and Antonio. In the car driving through a Mexican border town.

No comments:

Post a Comment