Thursday, March 3, 2011

Episode 7

Jack
"No, we can't pay that you're just going to have to take less from us hey you are making money on us taking the boat over."

Man
"But it is our reputation we always land our passengers."

Lucy
"Reputation oh please I've heard it all now you smuggle people for money, I've probably got more morals than you and trust me thats saying something."

Man
"If that is how you feel about it I can say no more and I wish you well in your endeavours."

Jack
"No wait....You just keep quiet I'll handle this....We can work this out please sit down....Please."

Lucy
"Well, you just work it all out Jack you be the man for once! It would make such a pleasant surprise."

Lucy gets up and leaves

Jack
"Yeah and fuck you too....Bitch."

Jack goes back into conversation with the man. voiceover

Johnny Paradis'
"Looks like there is a bit of tension between Jack and Lucy wonder how that will pan out?"

Lucy walks down a dark street in a small Indonesian town sees Kurt smoking leaning against a wall. She walks up to him and begins a conversation.

Lucy
"Hey Kurt, not allowed to smoke inside?"

Kurt
"Hey, yeah Brian gets a bit worked up about smoking says he "can't breathe properly" if someones smokes indoors."

Lucy
"Yeah, well that asshole Jack gets worked up about everything,you said you grew up around boats me too, charter boats, ocean racing it's in my blood whereas Jack, he wouldn't know an oar from his asshole."

Kurt
"Brian is the same, shit he even gets sea sick thinking about being in a boat for a few days, this is going to be real fun I can just tell, to be honest I don't know how we are going to go in this challenge."

Lucy
"We could make that crossing so easily me and you shame we are on different teams....But."

Kurt
"What are you suggesting? I did three tours of duty with Brian...."

Lucy
"Oh cut the shit Kurt. We're all in it for the money, the fame nothing more nothing less don't give me we are old buddies blah blah blah....I'm married to that asshole back there for fucks sake. Look Jack is going to hold me back in this challenge just like Brian is with you, you know thats the truth we're both fucked if we stick with them. Jack is organising a boat Brian can take his chances with him, me, I want to make it to the final I want to win and I tell you now we stick with them and we are fucked, big time and you know it."

Kurt
"I know. But we've been friends for years been through a lot, I need time to think this through."

Lucy
"Time is the one thing you or me haven't got, this challenge is right here right now its make or break time, time to decide Kurt you want to win or you want to fade back into obscurity with nothing to show for it, step up or step the fuck off Kurt. Your choice."

Kurt
"I know I know....But fuck. You're right he will cost me the game, don't make it any easier though. Fuck, fuck, fuck fuck! Look, we got our boat sorted out paid $14,000 for the right to sail it across the sea. They are picking us up tomorrow afternoon. We leave on the evening tide."

Lucy
"For both of you why Jack is going to pay at least twenty grand see what I mean about him? Let me get my shit, I'll meet you back here in ten, just leave him a note telling him to contact Jack, its game on now. You with me? I mean are you really with me?"

Kurt
"Ok it's a deal we team up and fuck Jack and Brian off let them see how far they can go without us. You are one evil bitch Lucy! I love it! Just fucking love it!"

They walk off in different directions. Each of them heading back to their rooms. Cuts back to the studio. Oh's and ah's etc from audience.

Johnny Paradis'
"Well,well folks we really are moving into the end games here, teams are changing and people are trying to get whatever edge they can I just can't wait to see what Jack and Brian have to say about this, I'm sure they won't be all that happy. What a couple they are going to make. I can't wait to see those two in action together."

Cuts back to another dark room Carl and Sami talking.

1 comment: